THank you for your support!
August 6, 2020: We are collecting $10 gift cards for staff to offer thanks and appreciation for all the amazing hard work that has gone into making this complicated school year come together for the Ephesus community. If you are able, please purchase an electronic gift card from the business of your choice, and have it sent to email@example.com Some staff favorites are Food Lion, Target, Walmart, Amazon, Chick Fil A, and Starbucks, but all are appreciated.
FUND IT FAST!
Each year, the PTA holds its annual fundraiser, Fund It Fast, to cover school programming, events, and supplies. PTA fundraising is an essential part of making Ephesus an amazing community for teaching and learning. The first $10 of your donation will pay your annual PTA membership dues.
This year (2020-2021), the fundraiser is more important than ever in supporting Ephesus in this challenging time.
The PTA needs your support this year more than ever to support our school community. The PTA funds will be used to enhance remote learning, offer teacher grants for remote learning innovations, and support families, staff and teachers as we teach and learn in this challenging time. We will also be finding new and creative ways to connect all Ephesus families together as a community this year.
The PTA typically supports:
- Cultural arts assemblies, including storytellers, dancers, and more
- Teacher discretionary funding, such as materials for classrooms and special projects
- Innovations for classrooms, such as furniture and in-class experiences
- Student and family support in collaboration with our social worker
- Books for media center and classroom libraries
- Large projects, such as playground and campus improvements
- Music, P.E., French, and Art department support
- Community events for all our Roadrunner families:
- International Festival
- STEAM Night